- Always remove the labels and wrapping on candles prior to lighting.
- Never leave burning candles unattended.
- Keep out of reach from children and pets.
- Always use candles on an appropriate tray. Under no circumstances should a candle be placed directly on a table or any other surface.
- Never burn a candle for longer than 3 hours at a time. After the maximum recommended burn time, let it cool, trim the wick and relight.
- Keep wick trimmed to 6mm to reduce the amount of smoke. This encourages an even burn while helping to eliminate dripping and smoking.
- If the candle looks like it will burn unevenly, try rotating it as it may be affected by slight drafts.